At Bflike we’re on a mission to bring the tastiest, juiciest meat substitutes to consumers worldwide. We enable our partners (well-known consumer brands) with our product- and process technology in constructing a pipeline of next generation meat and fish alternatives. Bflike is a start-up company with a young and ambitious team; making the impossible possible is what we strive to do daily.
What’s the job about?
As a Supply Chain Manager, your prime responsibility is to manage and coordinate the order process between suppliers, operating facilities, and our clients. The set up of the role is very broad and covers several disciplines as Purchasing, Planning, Customer Service and Order Management. At Bflike you get a lot of freedom and responsibility to fill the role in the way you feel appropriate.
Your main responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of the supply chain between our suppliers, tollers and licensees in the most (cost) effective way.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating the order process from purchase to production and sales.
- Logistical administration (purchase, sales, inventory stock etc), shipment and optimizing the (internal) logistics.
- Address longer-term tactical planning and relations with suppliers.
- Safeguard and align Supply and Demand and set up an S&OP model.
- Set up actions and delivery agreements with internal and external clients and suppliers to optimize third Party Supply Chain Management.
- Work closely with Operations and the Sales department.
- Identify bottlenecks and collaborate with colleagues to implement process improvements.
- Reports into the Operations & SC Director.
The successful applicant
- You hold minimum a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain & Logistics or Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Supply Chain.
- You are hands-on, decisive, have good communication skills and a proactive attitude.
- You are a team player and enjoy building personal connections with your colleagues.
- You have proficient skills in Microsoft Office and experience with ERP-systems.
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or English in writing and verbal.
What do we offer?
- Freedom to operate in an entrepreneurial organization.
- A dynamic start-up environment, so there’s never a dull moment.
- Learning and development opportunities, and training that suits your development and career at Bflike.
- Salary and package subject to experience and knowledge.
- Job based on 4 to 5 days a week.
For any questions or to apply, please contact Rik Willemsen or Huib Vermeulen (firstname.lastname@example.org).